Mobile concrete plants
The mixing plant SUMAB K-20
Description of mobile concrete plant SUMAB K-20
- Compact mobile concrete plant SUMAB K-20.
- Mobile concrete plant Sumab K-20 is very conveniently transported. It can be loaded onto a truck with the help of a crane, asthe container frame (upon whichthe batching plant is designed) has a special hook.
- The plant is equipped with a system that allows the plant to be controlled automatically.
- The modern SIEMENS computer system enables you to produce 25different recipes and sorts of concrete. You can print each mixture of ready batch in kilograms and percent, this helps prevent the theft of cement or aggregates in the preparation of a concrete mix.
- The main engine (15 kW), has a total power consumption of 50-60 kW.
- The plant has 2 aggregate storages 2х3,5 m3.
- A Galvanized250litre water tank a with water pump made by DANFOSS and also water dosing equipment.
- Air compressor 10 BAR.
- High pressure cleaner 160 bar.
- Capacity: 25-30 m3 per hour
- Number of warehouses for inert materials: 4*2.4m3
- Mixer volume: 1200/800 litas
- Number of concrete recipes: 100
Advantages of mobile concrete plant SUMAB K-20:
- Concrete production is already possible within 3 hours after delivery of a plant to a work area!
- A mobile concrete plant can be easily moved from one object to another.
- You don’t need any foundation and agreements for the installation of the concrete plant
- Mobile concrete plant can be installed on any flat surface with minimum dimensions 15 х 20 meters.
- The Siemens Computer system only requires one person to control the plant.
Mobileconcrete plant will suit You if:
- You are workingon a state project.
- Work is carried out on a long stretch of road, and mobility is required in order to change the location of the plant.
- You participate in projects in various regions.
- You want a plant that is more environmentally conscious.
- You have a temporary work site for the plant or have a temporary project.
What we provide
Mobile concrete plants
SUMAB mobile concrete plants are manufactured using new technology and allow you to produce high-quality concrete in remote areas wherethere is no infrastructure.
Our mobile concrete plants quickly pay for themselves and are a good investment ofyour money.
All wearing parts are made from durable materials and may be replaced individually if needed, which significantly reduces manufacturing costs. All the units are easily accessible, making it easy to complete daily maintenance and cleaning.